What is the biggest structure ever built from 'Lego' bricks? How big was it?
What was it? And who built it?
Nearly 6000 Estonian children were behind the record breaking tower that stands as the tallest structure ever built using LEGO.
The Children worked together in during the four days of the 1998 Tallinn Song Festival.
* The construction weighed 3 tons and half a million LEGO pieces was used.
* The tower was put together on the ground and erected with the help of a tractor.
* Two Danish designers were in the head of construction.
* On Saturday 22nd August 1998 the tower entered the Guinness book of records.
* The honor to hoist the Estonian National Flag to the top of the tower was given to the 1996 Eurovision song contestant Ivo Linna, who also was in charge of the measuring stick.
* The tower was 25 centimeters taller than the tower constructed 1997 in Moscow.
* The total height was 24 meters and 91 centimeters.
The Mountie doesn't get a salary from takete, but makes his living on tips alone. Did the Mounties answer change your life? Leave a tip!